Old April 16th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Victor Kan

Default Rolls saddles

On Apr 16, 4:44 pm, "
wrote:
Now I'm
stocking up on Rollses, and I suppose I'll add another Ti to the
collection for safe keeping.

Are you stocking up on NOS Rollses when you find them, or buying the
new ones with the pre-cracked (textured?) covers?

I wish I had bought more of the NOS ones when Nashbar closed them out
a few years ago. When they ran out, I bought a couple of Vetta Race
Lites even cheaper from them and they've been pretty good too--about
the same width as the Rolls, less padding, not as flat either along
the length or across the width, but pretty comfy nevertheless.