Old April 17th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Art Harris

Default Rolls saddles

joseph.santanie wrote:
So is this a fluke, or do all the Ti rail Rollses have *a flatter
profile and stiffer shell? Or is this related to production date?

I've been using Rolls' for about 20 years (all steel railed and both
smooth and textured versions). They all seemed the same as far as
shape, with no large variations from flat. I'll have to measure one
with a straightedge to see how much of a dip it has.

There was also a Rolls "due" (Rolls two) model that was considerably
different.

Art Harris