Old September 7th 03, 10:36 PM
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default dang hikers!

Was out mountain bike riding at Skegg's/El Corte Madera today, and noticed a
group of hikers (maybe 8) taking a shortcut that was fenced and posted as
not allowed (off El Corte Madera Creek Trail).

I think all hikers should be banned from parks if they're so arrogant that
they think they can just trample through restricted areas like that.

On the positive side, we came across maybe three smaller groups or couples
of hikers that appeared to stay on the trails, but still... it's clear that
they simply can't be trusted and should be treated together as one large
group of ne'er-do-wells.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
http://www.ChainReactionBicycles.com