Old August 30th 07, 12:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman[_1120_]

Default Correcting Ed Dolan (Was: Recumbent Trikes - Where to Put the Lights?)

Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:
Tom "Johnny Sunset" Sherman wrote
Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:.
EFR
Ile de France

Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate wrote:

My God! It is too good to be true - a Frenchman for me to ****!

I will keep on eye on this Artemisia and if he strays off-topic however
slightly, I will kill him. I have been waiting for ages to get my claws
into a Frenchman.

He? He? HE? "Artemisia" is neither French nor a man. Please pay attention.

Well, he, she, it pretends to be French and that is enough for me....

No, she LIVES in Paris, France; just like Mr. Ed lives in Worthington,
Minnesota, USA.

A Real Cyclist [TM] keeps at least one bicycle in the bedroom.