Old July 18th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
T°m Sherm@n

Default OT - Nutters

On 7/17/2011 8:11 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
""T�m " wrote in message
On 7/17/2011 6:46 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
""T?m
" wrote in
message
On 7/17/2011 1:05 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Why is a Jew Hater and an acolyte of Adolf Hitler complaining about
someone
who hates Arab Muslims?

I only hate Jews who are international bankers/financiers and/or
corporate
or war criminals; none of which are inherent in being members of the
Jewish tribe.

Nope, that kind of crackpot hatred selection means you are Anti-Jew ...
period!

Thus spake Zarathustra!

Here is Mr. Ed Dolan by implication stereotyping all Jews as criminals.

I am typing you as a Jew hater. What is there about that that you do not
understand? International bankers/financiers indeed!

I understand that Mr. Ed Dolan is a nutter.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.