Old July 18th 11, 06:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
T°m Sherm@n

Default OT - Nutters

On 7/18/2011 12:21 AM, Propaganda Victim and Nutter Edward Dolan wrote:
""T�m " wrote in message
On 7/17/2011 8:11 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
I am typing you as a Jew hater. What is there about that that you do not
understand? International bankers/financiers indeed!

By the way, even Kadima and a recent Mossad chief think the current
Israeli government is nuts:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/07/17/aftermath-of-israeli-anti-free-speech-law-passage/,
http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/07/201171775828434786.html.

Of course, Kadima (founded by Ariel Sharon) and the Mossad are not
right-wing or anti-Arab enough for Ed Dolan.

I understand that Mr. Ed Dolan is a nutter.

I have got you down as a crackpot liberal far left wing screwball. I suggest
you get used to it! I have.

Poor Ed just cannot understand that I am not a liberal, as his thinking
is confined to the box presented by mainstream (i.e. corporate/Zionist)
media.

International bankers/financiers indeed!

The cause of many of the evils of the last two centuries. They are
worse than the royalty they replaced, since the banksters (sic) work in
the shadows, and their actions are hidden from dupes such as Mr. Ed Dolan.

If you don't behave yourself, I will see that your worst rants go to RBT,
the one newsgroup that you still respect ... although it is as ****ed-up as
all the others as fas as I am concerned.

Mr. Ed Dolan is not aware of my posting history.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.