Old July 18th 11, 07:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
T°m Sherm@n

Default OT - Nutters

On 7/18/2011 1:04 AM, Edward Dolan the Nutter wrote:
""T�m " wrote in message
[...]
Of course, Kadima (founded by Ariel Sharon) and the Mossad are not
right-wing or anti-Arab enough for Ed Dolan.\

Edward Dolan wrote:

The present government of Israel is not nearly right wing enough to suit me.
I am in favor of utterly destroying the Palestinians as a state. Let them go
to Jordan, their rightful home.

Ed, Ed, Ed! Do you not know that the Zionists claim everything from the
Nile to the Euphrates, and therefore, if unchecked, will eventually
violate the peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan to take this land, as
well as go to war with Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia, most
likely with the use of nuclear weapons?

(After they destroy the US by more wars with Iran, Pakistan, etc, since
being Zionists, they consider *all* other countries and *all* goyim
enemies to be dominated or destroyed).

I understand that Mr. Ed Dolan is a nutter.

I have got you down as a crackpot liberal far left wing screwball. I
suggest
you get used to it! I have.

Poor Ed just cannot understand that I am not a liberal, as his thinking is
confined to the box presented by mainstream (i.e. corporate/Zionist)
media.

International bankers/financiers indeed!

The cause of many of the evils of the last two centuries. They are worse
than the royalty they replaced, since the banksters (sic) work in the
shadows, and their actions are hidden from dupes such as Mr. Ed Dolan.

The only dupe here is you. You have fallen for far left wing (Marxist)
propaganda ... hook, line and sinker. I feel sorry for you. It means you
will NEVER be relevant.

Mr. Ed Dolan fails to understand that the 20th Century "Communists" were
funded by the very same bankers that promoted fascism. Divide and
conquer - by deception we will wage war.

If you don't behave yourself, I will see that your worst rants go to RBT,
the one newsgroup that you still respect ... although it is as ****ed-up
as
all the others as fas as I am concerned.

Mr. Ed Dolan is not aware of my posting history.

Not all of it since I have ever only monitored two groups, ARBR formerly and
now only RBS. But I know you are a technical nerd and so regard RBT as a
step above the others. I don't! RBT is chock full of jerks, dorks and nerds
just like you. It is infinitely below my level of Greatness!

Yes, Mr. Ed Dolan has a level of grateness (sic) that exceeds all others.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.