Old July 18th 11, 07:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default OT - Nutters

""T°m Sherm@n"" " wrote in message
On 7/18/2011 1:04 AM, Edward Dolan the Nutter wrote:
""T?m " wrote in
message
[...]
Of course, Kadima (founded by Ariel Sharon) and the Mossad are not
right-wing or anti-Arab enough for Ed Dolan.\

Edward Dolan wrote:

The present government of Israel is not nearly right wing enough to suit
me.
I am in favor of utterly destroying the Palestinians as a state. Let them
go
to Jordan, their rightful home.

Ed, Ed, Ed! Do you not know that the Zionists claim everything from the
Nile to the Euphrates, and therefore, if unchecked, will eventually
violate the peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan to take this land, as
well as go to war with Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia, most likely
with the use of nuclear weapons?

The above scenario would be too good to be true. Nope, it will never happen
although the Arabs deserve to be pushed back into the Arabian wilderness
from whence they came. The Jews of Israel are hamstrung by their own values.
They do not have the heart to slaughter on the scale necessary.

Too bad I am not the PM of Israel. The first thing I would do is get rid of
Iran. The Persians have been a thorn in the side of the West ever since
Darius and Xerxes. After nuking them out of existence, I would then proceed
to drop an atom bomb on Tom Sherman's head. That would be the only way to
knock some sense into it.
[...]

The only dupe here is you. You have fallen for far left wing (Marxist)
propaganda ... hook, line and sinker. I feel sorry for you. It means you
will NEVER be relevant.

Mr. Ed Dolan fails to understand that the 20th Century "Communists" were
funded by the very same bankers that promoted fascism. Divide and
conquer - by deception we will wage war.

Wow! It just keeps getting crazier and crazier! The world is all ****ed-up
because of bankers - according to TS. I think the world is all ****ed-up
because of Muslim Arabs. Never the twain shall meet!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka