Old July 11th 03, 03:01 AM
KBH

Default Phil on Kirsten Gumm

She's not just a cycling newbie, she's just plain bad - acts like a
teenager. The guys the past few years didn't know squat about cycling, but
they were professional - introducing each segment in a businesslike manner -
not commenting how something is "awesome!".

"Jamce1" wrote in message
why do you give a ****? she is good to look at, and she does not do "play

by
play" so why does it matter?

what gives with all of the irritation?

chris

Subject: Phil on Kirsten Gumm
From: (John Henderson)
Date: 7/10/03 1:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Phil Liggett, telling us what we already suspected:

"Kirsten Gumm, who presents our preview show, had never seen a cycle
race before. She loves the Tour and has a great feel for it already
with her enthusiasm. It is so hard to come in cold, but I hope you
think as I do."

From tdf.olntv.com

John Henderson, New York City, USA
"Let's roll!" -- Todd Beamer, 9/11/01