Old October 13th 17, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Driver threatened to 'run cyclist over' in terrifying road rageassault caught on camera

On 12.10.2017 22:59, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/10/17 10:22, Peter Keller wrote:
On 12.10.2017 13:21, TMS320 wrote:
On 11/10/17 17:41, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I actually saw a cyclist undertake a bus at traffic light this morning
Just because the bus was not indicating to turn left does not mean it
is not
going to turn left. Unfortunately the bus did not turn left.

Maybe the rider concerned worked out what it was going to do from other
clues. The front wheels are usually reliable indicators.

Yes.
Be visible, predictable and observant.

Oh? I always work on the basis that I am not visible. I prefer the
observe method.

True.
But I try to be visible and assume others have not seen me despite that.