Old May 24th 04, 09:31 PM
one wheeled stallion

Default They Yelled, "Can I have your autograph?"

Cool! Great read, I'm not too keen on people staring or asking the kinds
of Qs you were asked either, especially when the Q is "how do you ride
that?" It always seems like I'm being really sarcastic if I say "just
sit down and pedal" but it's the truth! I find it quite embarrassing
also! Never been asked formy autograph tho, which is a shame!

It is fantastic to pull of a nice move with an audiece on occassion! I
was in Hong Kong recently and I was messing around on my trials uni and
slowly but surely a large group of people had gathered as I was riding a
wall/ledge thing. I didn't mind it too much as I don't speak the lingo,
so no-one asked me any Qs and I don't think I got any silly coments!

Do you find the DXs to be grippy? I've never tried any, but when I was
pedal shopping a while back, I thought the pins looked kind of short?

Keep up the good riding!

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS

"In conclusion, unicycle... or perish. Because in the real world, you
don't have time to think about a second wheel"
-Zach_Jucha
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832