Old May 25th 04, 06:25 PM
jagur

Default They Yelled, "Can I have your autograph?"

teachndad wrote:
*

I am still riding with the short pins, however I want to swap out to
the longer pins that came with the pedals. I can probably do that by
the end of the week*

yeah,dont wait to long to do that.i had the little pins in for awile and
went to install the longer ones.i found out that if the pins even get
smashed a little bit,its impossible to get that 1.5 mm allen key in
there or it just rounds out.

also,if you ever plan on getting some spare pins,start looking now cause
they are a really weird size that nobody has.there was this guy at the
shop that had to wait 6 months for some to get ordered from Shimano
directly.

other than those 2 issues they are great pedals though.

--
jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

-Forget_Your_Life-