Old May 4th 17, 08:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

Default torque wrench issues

wrote in message
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 11:46:20 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

Luigi Galvani is best known for twitching dead frogs' leg
muscles with a copper-zinc battery apparatus. The transfer
of his name to the (original) zinc electroplate process and
then to zinc hot dip (cheaper) are honorific for his
contributions to electricity generally , not a brand or
tradename extension like Ford or Edison.

How you conflated fuming zing poisoning with etymology
escapes me.

What escapes me is why he is on this group in the first place. I haven't
seen him contribute anything.

Its difficult to sift from the endless spam from the resident trolls.