Old May 4th 17, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

Default torque wrench issues

"Frank Krygowski" wrote in message
news
On 5/3/2017 6:37 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 8:54:59 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 5/3/2017 2:18 PM, Ian Field wrote:

You kooks are hilarious, but you do get tedious quite quickly.

Feel free to go away.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Yo, Franki-boy, feel free not to read any posts whose senders make you
uncomfortable by not agreeing that you know everything. However, don't
feel free to decide who can come to RBT. You've already been burned once
for that crime (what happened to your dream of being "a spokesman for
bicycles"?), and I'll burn you for it again any time I see you attack
anybody's freedom of speech. We have enough scum in erstwhile good
universities trying to shut up and exclude people for whom they don't
have answers, so we don't need tenth-rate superannuated ******s like you
attempting the same slimy suppression of free speech on RBT.

Andre Jute
I may not agree with Ian Field, but I'll stomp you for denying his right
to be wrong as persistently as he cares to be.

Only Jute could mistake a simple reassurance ("feel free to go away") for
a statement about who can or cannot post on RBT.

I couldn't find any ambiguity in your remark.