Old December 31st 18, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Always the same gang involved in nastiness on RBT

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 8:09:43 AM UTC, Ralph Barone wrote at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...%5B101-125%5D:

I am waiting for somebody to pull this back into relevance to bicycles by
talking about e-bike drivetrains, though.

I could, but this thread is on its fifth page of bloodyminded nastiness, so I don't see why I should bother generating more nastiness from Barone, Scharfie, Krygowski and Slow Johnny, a gang of bullyboys quite as nasty as the Magnequest Scum with which you once ran. The unbiased can check in the thread where Barone's hypocrisy is displayed
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...Y%5B101-125%5D
and elsewhere how often what someone says is attacked not for the content of what he says but because of who says it, often without actually reading what he said.

Andre Jute
Disgusted