Old January 7th 18, 08:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Joerg Antidote

On 2018-01-06 20:02, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 18:43:16 -0500, Radey Shouman
wrote:

It's a sentimental thing about the Crimean War, but it tends to fog up
your glasses.

That's a ski mask.Â* A balaclava has one big hole for your eyes, nose,
and mouth.

I knitted mine with a pouch for the chin, but found it more
comfortable to fold it inside and let my chin hang out.Â* It rubbed on
my lower lip, and my breath condensed on it.

Most of the time, I wear wool scarves pinned under my left ear for
walking, and inside a triangular bandage-size scarf for cycling.
Wrapping the tails of the scarf around my neck keeps the scarf from
flapping around and obscuring my rear-view mirror.

Flapping around in the wind is important for the proper "Red Baron
Fighter" looks :-)

http://www.fredsullivan.com/wp-conte...97-da8352q.jpg

But remember Isadora Duncan's fate!

--