Old March 16th 04, 03:27 AM
Mike Schwab

Default WANTED: Unique Bicycle Related Products

Split vest from http://www.polybrite.com
Helmet from http://www.reevu.com
Tires from http://www.airfreetires.com

CycleOpps wrote:

We are seeking unique products for the bicycle industry and related areas.
If you have a product that you want to sell - we can help. Over 20 years
experience in the bicycle industry. Sales, marketing, distribution, consumer
fulfillment and full product development services are available.

Please submit a brief description of your product and how best to contact
you we will contact you immediately. We review and answer every submission.
Confidentiality assured.

Thank you,

Cycle Opportunities

(If you click the reply button - you must remove the "x's" from our e-mail
address. Curse all that e-mail address harvesting software.)