Old April 10th 18, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Desperate needs = desperate but workable solution

Just before leaving for an important appointment Monday I discovered my rear tire was flat. Didn't have a spare tube and needed to leave within minutes. Pulled off the clincher tire and tube and put on a spare tubular tire I had hanging around. Worked perfectly and allowed me to make the appointment on time. Weird combination = tubular tire on a clincher rim but it worked well enough to get me to and from the appointment.

Cheers