Old May 23rd 18, 01:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default randonneur

I'm looking for a randonneur to buy for personal use.

This [1] looks good: 47-622 tires [2],
Shimano 105 30 speed, mudguards/fenders,
holders for pack, etc. - only a bit juicy at
1649.90 euro.

What other randonneurs at perhaps a lower price are
you aware of?

For me to like it, it has to a be a diamond steel
frame, with at least 44-622 tires, lots of gears, rim
brakes, long-wheelbase/comfort-geometry/fork-with-rake,
and maximum-headset-spacers if indeed a modern
Aheadset style...

[1] https://www.fahrradmanufaktur.de/en/...andonneur-2017

[2] It says 35-622 on the page but a guy in a shop
told me it had 47-622 when he showed me the bike.
The tires looked possibly 44-622 to me but I can't
always tell without looking.

--
underground experts exiled