Old May 12th 13, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Actual Tech: Quick Links

On Saturday, May 11, 2013 4:49:54 PM UTC+1, Sepp Ruf wrote:
Jay Beattie wrote:

For some unknown reason, I bought a Shimano chain. What a pain in the

ass with the single-use pin. I assume there is an after-market "quick

link" for these things? I suppose I could Google it, but if there is

a preferred product, I would appreciate knowing that.

Get a Revolver, or name the exact type of chain you bought.

Nice, if you can afford it, but I thought I saw where Rohloff stopped making the Revolver.

Andre Jute