Old July 2nd 03, 02:34 AM
Jim

Default WTB: 64cm touring bike or frame & fork

Looking for a BIG frame & fork, or complete bike, for a
touring/recreational bike on a budget for my son. 63-64cm seattube
length. Rider has long legs and short upper body, so an older ('80s)
model with a disproportional top tube length would be perfect. Want a
lugged steel frame with 130mm rear spacing, but can live with other
spacing if steel. Clearance for wide 700c tires with fenders a must.
Eyelets for racks and fenders a must. Prefer 2-3 water bottle
braze-ons and DT shifter braze-ons. Cosmetic condition not a factor -
will paint if needed. We have all the other parts necessary to build
up the bike, so all we really need is the frame and fork. San Diego
County, CA. Please email me.