Old July 18th 05, 04:12 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default KMX trikes

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:06:46 +0900, AndyM
wrote:

Due to the references here a few times of these trikes I took a look at
the website. Tempting!! Does anyone here have any experience of these
and just how different is riding a recumbent?

KMXs are not representative of 'bents in general, although they can be
fixed up for road use they are mainly for pleasure. For which, I have
to say, they are second to none - never try one if you don't have the
cash to buy there and then!

In terms of traffic fumes and 'bents in general, I've not found it a
problem. But Reading is not (quite!) as congested as most Japanese
cities.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound