Old November 27th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclerman

Default carbon fiber/aluminum frame

unibikeling;1139310 wrote:
I think it'd be really cool. Since people here say they're going to make
frames, and havent been, so it'd be cool if someone actually made one
soon.

ya i have been planning it for a while and now my dad has a church
friend that runs a composit company so we can get the carbon fiber and
my brother works at a racing engine shop and they are going to machine
out the alu. parts so it will be verry precise.

--
unicyclerman

hey wanna ride my koxx