Old July 29th 11, 10:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.rides
TFM®

Default Miniskirt-Wearing Cyclist Pulled Over by NYPD

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:23:29 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Tim McNamara wrote:
In article ,
"Colin B." wrote:

In rec.bicycles.tech Garrison Hilliard wrote:
Talk about hell on wheels!

Dutch bicycle company manager Jasmijn Rijcken claims she was
beating the heat in a miniskirt on May 3 when she was pulled over
by the NYPD for flashing a "disturbing" amount of skin, the New
York Daily News reports.
The Village voice had a picture of her wearing the offending skirt.
I'm fairly sure I'd have been distracted by it too, but that's my
fault, not hers. ~
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...jn_rijcken.php

I've seen way more distracting outfits on bicyclists than that.

My neighborhood is full of cyclists with exposed flesh as
well, many quite distracting (which is a 'feature' not a
'problem').

Yes, agreed. Unfortunately I mainly see such delicious distractions when
I'm in my truck or looking out the window of my house.
When I'm out cycling, it's ugly toads like myself that I mostly encounter.

TFM®