Old December 27th 05, 06:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tom Kunich is a ass

"Tim McNamara" wrote in message
"Don" writes:

By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
Kunich.

I actually don't notice anonymous postings from Tom Kunich. I don't
need my attention drawn to them, either. IMHO his stuff is not
something I want to read.

Many people seem to like to play Tom's game and give him attention and
reinforcement for his posts. The simple solution is to learn how to
use a killfile and to put Tom and all his alter egos into it. If you
need to spend all this energy on the guy, it's you who need to get a
clue and possibly a life as well. Ignore him, he'll go away. And fer
pete's sake stop spamming all the rec.bikes newsgroups with this crap!

Dear Tim, it would be really interesting if you could inform me what my
"alter egos" are. Why is it that you seem unaware of the various spoofs that
are out there? Roger is presently being investigated by the FBI for his
great work on the internet.

But thanks for your intellectual pursuit of the truth.