Old May 17th 18, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Theodore Heise[_2_]

Default today's ride

On Thu, 17 May 2018 10:08:05 +1000,
James wrote:
On 17/05/18 05:33, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 11:57:47 AM UTC-7, David Scheidt
wrote:
Sepp Ruf wrote: avid Scheidt wrote: :
https://imgur.com/gallery/PlGukiI

:Contact screwed while cruising!

: At least it was sunny!

:See how you hadn't fared any better with thicker layers of
puncture protection?

If I were Joerg, I'd be after steel belted tires. I'll
settle for a flat once every couple years. (it actaully took
half a block to go flat, I could hear something hitting the
chain stay, but couldn't figure it out. The 'pssst' gave it
away a few seconds later.)

Tank tracks. If the bicycle manufacturers only understood how
to build bikes, they would spec them with tank tracks. This
one little company got it right.
https://lunacycle.com/luna-m1-tank-t...onversion-kit/ I've
been doing that on my own for years -- with a solid rubber
front tire. If you want it done right, you have to do it
yourself. It's just like making beer. Did I mention I make
beer? Did I mention mountain lions? Scared cows?
God-fearing country-folk? Hors categorie gnar?

You forgot uber lumen lights and rechargeable batteries that
can be used in a cryogenic freezer and the surface of the sun.

Maybe so, but it was still hilarious satire.

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA