Old April 17th 07, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilD

Default Wheelies :-)

On Apr 16, 8:53 pm, "Edward" wrote:
Oh yes how the hell do you do it :-s .... pah I'm too old for that lark. I
must stop straying over the x-treme sports channels they give me silly
ideas, next I will want to do the superman lol.

Actually I saw something a bit scary a few months ago a motorbike looked
very sporty and pwoerful went on the wrong sideo f the road and wheelied
past everyone stuck in the traffic, made me stick my head dout to watch
while most people were shaking there head in dis-belief.

go on then tell me how ... if I break any bones I'm suing you.

A word of caution.

When I was MUCH younger (about 9? 10?) I pulled a wheelie on a child's
bike and pulled the whole front off. There is no delicate way of
landing with two separate portions of bike!

Check the welds first.

PhilD