Old April 17th 07, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Hall

Default Wheelies :-)

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:45:54 +0100, Peter Clinch
wrote:

Edward wrote:

go on then tell me how ... if I break any bones I'm suing you.

into low gear, push down on the lead pedal while pulling up on the bars,
keep your weight to the rear. To make life easier, take a short
wheelbase bike with an upright riding position: the Brompton is *ideal*
(when told "bet you can't do a wheelie on that!" by a Yoof as I sat by a
red light, I thought "Hah!, I'll prove him wrong!", and was so
successful that I actually ended up standing behind the vertical bike...)

I can wheelie (sort of) our Pino. Only when riding it solo though.

Tim