Old September 25th 09, 05:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak44

Default Nurse Brain-Injured by a Mountain Biking "Accident"!

On Sep 25, 11:05*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
I hope that this very sad case will convince people that mountain
biking should be banned EVERYWHERE. Trails are not designed to be
predictable, and never will be, making mountain biking inherently
dangerous. No amount of "fun" will compensate for this!

Michael J. Vandeman, why do you keep avoiding my question about
flying? Will it out you as a fraud who is only interested in himself?