Old July 26th 03, 09:28 PM
Mr. E. Mann

Default Another Idiot Mountain Biker Demonstrates Their Stupidity

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

Mike, Do the world a favor. Pull your bottom lip over your head and
swallow!

Have a nice day!

On 28 Jun 2003 21:00:04 +0950, Twisties
wrote:

.Mike i have read the other threads you have started, now u are
annoing .the hell out of me!
.
.U stupid #@%$ head!
.
.u suffer from ATTENTION DEFICITE DISORDER!!!!
.
.U NEED TO FIND A FRIEND!
.
.GO AWAY AND STOP ANNOING US!!! GO TO ONE OF THE OTHER CYCLING SITES
THAT .ARE ALL ABOUT MTB!!! WHY ARE YOU ANNOING ONE SITE THAT HAS A
SMALL .PERCENTAGE DEVOTED TO MTBIKING???
.
.
.GO AWAY!

Did you say something?