Old May 18th 08, 05:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Default WARNING: regarding poster to these forums. Please read and follow this advice.

On Sat, 17 May 2008 21:29:34 -0700 (PDT), Ed Pirrero
wrote:

On May 16, 9:29 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

To poke a little fun at a self-important boob on usenet.

I realize that explanation isn't satisfying, but that just your tough
luck, I guess.

E.P.

So you admit LYING?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande