Old April 7th 18, 03:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
(PeteCresswell)

Default Rohloff Speedbone with Chainstay Mounts

Per Tosspot:
I don't particularly want a mungo torque arm if I can get away with it.

I had the same feeling - also with two Rohloff hubs, and I went the SpeedBone
route.

But, for reasons I cannot recall, I wound up with a bike that would not
accept the SpeedBone; so, to maintain interchangeability among wheels, I
reverted to the Rohloff torque arm, replacing the radiator hose clamps with
multiple wraps of electrical tape - which works because all the force is
pressing the arm against the chain stay.

Tell you what: I got used to it and now SpeedBones are just a dim memory.
--
Pete Cresswell