Old May 14th 07, 09:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Zebee Johnstone

Default Quality feedback on these bikes

In alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent on Mon, 14 May 2007 08:55:54 -0700
duh wrote:
I'm going to be looking at a RANS Rocket, Bacchetta Cafe, Baccheta Giro
20 or 26, and an Easy Racer Javelin.

What are the quality/durability factors for these bikes? I will be
mostly commuting, but might want to do a little touring.

I've got a Giro 20, commute 20km each way on it, mostly in traffic.

Works for me. Reliable, comfortable, easy to live with.

Bar end shifters I find more comfortable and easier in the wet than
gripshifters, that's about the only complaint I have. So I made thre
change.

A 20" front is probably easier to get the feet down at stops than a
26". As I've only ridden 20/26 I can't say from personal experience.

SWB vs LWB seems to be a personal preference thing.

Zebee