Old June 26th 18, 01:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_2_]

Default Helmet News

On 21/06/2018 2:49 PM, AMuzi wrote:

Check this out for a classic 'everyone oughta' buttinski:

https://nypost.com/video/masked-vigi...-of-new-haven/

If some guy in a truck pulled up next to me and told me how to ride my
bicycle I'd tell him to **** off as well.

We were stopped at a stop sign waiting to turn onto a highway and this
pickup truck turns off the highway and slows to tell us "yea, you better
stop at the ****ing stop sign." WTF?

But generally I don't get told how to ride my bike, but where to ride my
bike. Usually the imaginary bike path that eiter doesn't exist or
doesn't go anywhere. My response is usually, "If you're in that much of
a hurry, the autoroute(1)is just over there..."

(1) autoroute = interstate