Old September 27th 16, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Seasons changing?

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 12:16:52 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Women cyclists go even further. they wear ankle length tights, long
sleeved jerseys and a head cover that is essentially a "balaclava"
made from a stretchy colorful fabric.

All my ankle-length tights are winter wear, but I'm about to change
from my long-sleeved summer jersey to my short-sleeved fall jersey.

Just DuckDucked: there *is* a hijab store in Fort Wayne, quite close
to the big malls. If I ever figure out how to get to Fort Wayne, I'll
have to look into it.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net