Old October 31st 04, 01:11 PM
Peter Cole

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 04:53:56 GMT, Fabrizio Mazzoleni
wrote:

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
news
Isn't 6'7" and 255 lbs.

No, six feet tall is not a cyclist build.

I just meant that he would be skinny. My friend that is 6'9" or 10"
bonks his head it he doesn't duck going from room to room in the house.

At his age, he should have mastered the whole ducking thing a while ago.

He is skinny at 300 and no, not a cyclist build, he is at sumo level
right now and over 400, which makes him look like a biker, Harley type.

I see a lot of those guys on the rural roads I ride in the summer. They're
almost way overweight like your friend.

The point behind my comment is that the BMI thing is wrong and should
be going by the cube of the individuals height, not the square.
Think about the math.

Perhaps you should contact the government and get the tables corrected.
They work for me though.

He doesn't ride bicycles right now because he
can't find one to fit him without looking silly. At 58 and with gray
hair he wants to maintain his health but also some semblance of dignity.

Yeah, dignity, that's what bike riding is all about.

Back to whatever we were talking about. I believe the OP was one of those
too tall people.

No such thing (unlike ignorance).