Old October 31st 04, 01:23 PM
Peter Cole

"Bill Baka" wrote

First, I tried to explain that the BMI calc is wrong, that it should be
based on the cube of height, simple mathematics, (DUH). Secondly,
according to the picture, half of what looks like you could be the suit.
Bill Baka

Yeah, sorry, I'll try to find a naked cycling picture. Until I do, my chest
is 46, my waist 36. I wear XL or XXL jerseys/jackets and fill them out.
That's not skinny. People vary a bit in the amount of muscle mass they
carry. Judging from many years of weight lifting and hanging out in gyms,
I'm normal to slightly muscular. People vary much more in the % of body
fat. I'm lower than average, but not extremely low. BMI for me is right on
the money.