Old July 1st 03, 12:34 PM
Mikael Seierup

Default Advice for touring tyre 26" wanted..

"Torben Scheel" skrev...
I'm looking for a narrow (1.0 - 1.4), high pressure rear tire for my evita.
It has to be puncture resistant (had two visits from the p.. fairy
yesterday), and secondly have a low rolling resistance (slick preferred). I
will use it for everything from touring to race, but mostly for commuting.
Any ideas?

559? I got an S-Licks somewhere that I took off my TE-clone.
Its a bit worn but not totally worn out so you can give it a test if you want.

It has nada grip in snow, slush or mud tho.

M.