Old October 4th 03, 03:34 AM
Steve Christensen

Default "Short stop" RANS seat exp.?

In article , Scott says...

I noticed a RANS seat with a shorter pan advertised in the Hostel
Shoppe catalogue. Have any shorter riders out there tried one?
Especially stokers of Screamers? My wife is 5'3", and I'm wondering if
this might be the ticket for her if we go with a Screamer.

Thanks!

Scott

Haven't seen one, but I sure wish the Screamer we tried out had come with one.
My wife said that by the time she got the stoker seat far enough forward, the BB
was practically underneath the seat, with the pan hitting against her thighs.
Sounds like the way to go, but how would you know without trying one out?

Steve Christensen