Old December 4th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

Default Read if you have Rollo Disks

Hi All,

There are a couple of issues I'm currently having to sort out with the
Rollo disks.
Issue #1: Standard Moment axle bolts appear to be too short to have
sufficient thread depth on installation of the production disks.
Issue #2: The disks may have been manufactured in two pieces with a
disk pressed into the hole in the middle. They were supposed to be
machined in one piece.

For those of you that have already received one, it would be
appreciated if you could hang tight for a few days while I try to sort
this out. Don't install them as tightening the axle bolt with too few
threads may damage your hub.

Thanks for your patience and sorry about the hassle.

Kris

--
danger_uni