Old December 12th 08, 08:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Default Read if you have Rollo Disks

danger_uni;1146742 wrote:
If you keep the Rollo disk on the cranks and hit it hard during a big
grind, you could break it. It's in a pretty vulnerable place. But
of course, the point of the disk is to take cranks that are good street
and trials cranks and turn them into good flatland cranks. If you are
going to try something that might really smash it, just take it off.

With all respect, I don't think people will take the rollo disk off
when they will do a grind or stall etc. To much hassle. So expect some
breaks after a few months.

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...