Old February 17th 05, 11:10 PM
jazmo

Default Lance Armstrong is riding Le Tour this year.

hippy Wrote:
jazmo wrote:
This actually gives me more incentive to make a trip to Europe this
year and see some stages of the tour.

You gonna go? I just booked tix for London flight in April.
Assuming I have money left in July (it is July right?) I'll probably
head over there! Oooh.. exciting stuff!!!

Would you go as an organised tour or solo?

Any particular stages?

hippy

I'm thinking organised tour with some riding. Don't know whether to d
the Alps or Pyrenees though I think Alps would be better as that's whe
we'll know if Lance is still the dominant figure in the race. Could b
exciting. On the other hand, if it's a cliff hanger - the Pyrenee
would be better. Oh well, it's all good

--
jazmo