Old February 18th 05, 04:20 AM
Jack Russell

Default Lance Armstrong is riding Le Tour this year.

jazmo wrote:
hippy Wrote:

jazmo wrote:

This actually gives me more incentive to make a trip to Europe this
year and see some stages of the tour.

You gonna go? I just booked tix for London flight in April.
Assuming I have money left in July (it is July right?) I'll probably
head over there! Oooh.. exciting stuff!!!

Would you go as an organised tour or solo?

Any particular stages?

hippy

I'm thinking organised tour with some riding. Don't know whether to do
the Alps or Pyrenees though I think Alps would be better as that's when
we'll know if Lance is still the dominant figure in the race. Could be
exciting. On the other hand, if it's a cliff hanger - the Pyrenees
would be better. Oh well, it's all good.

Check out

http://www.bikeadventures.co.uk/
I did his Channel to Med but know someone who did his Raid Pyreneen. He
is an ex pro and was mightily impressed.

--
Remove norubbish to reply direct

Jack Russell