Old July 19th 04, 11:54 PM
Neil Williams

Default Booking Bikes on Virgin - Easy

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 21:24:29 +0100, "[Not Responding]"
wrote:

A cycling Q: what's this Winnat's Pass like? I have no intention of
riding across all those contour lines but it might be on the agenda
for those of the stag party who are not nursing injuries. I'll have
almost doubled my in year mileage if I make the 5 miles from home to
the station.

OK, I'm posting from uk.railway - but I think I can answer that one in
two words - *bloody* steep - and that was in a car, not cycling.

A quick Google will bring up some pictures to give you an idea.

Neil

--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
To e-mail use neil at the above domain