Old January 29th 04, 06:07 PM
pmailkeey

Default Walsgrave.

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:03:29 +0000, Pete Barrett
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 09:47:18 -0000, "Robert D France"

also any suggestions as to where to purchase? ive been on ebay and theres a
couple that cought my eye, but ive got no transport to collect anything too
far away.
anyone know any good car-boots in the bham area?
someone suggested Harborne cycle surgery. any good?

I've heard so, but have no personal experience. Selly Oak Cycles on
the Bristol Road opposite Sainsbury's *is* good, and would be as near
or nearer than Harborne from most places in South Birmingham.

I wonder if the police have finished their enquiries into SOC ? !!
Other LBSs:
http://www.pushbikes.freeserve.co.uk.../bikeshops.htm
--
Comm again, Mike.