Old January 15th 09, 02:23 PM posted to alt.war.vietnam,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc
!Jones' Sock Puppet

Default How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 06:30:56 -0600, in alt.war.vietnam "BobT"
wrote:

I wear bike shorts because I want to look like this incredibly macho man,
perhaps the greatest cyclist of all time:

Actually, that makes sense!

I wish I could get a J-strap that had Velcro (hook and pile) closures
on it so that I could get into and out of it easily without undressing
completely.

Maybe there's an invention here?

Jones