Old July 21st 11, 07:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

Default Go Cadel!!!!

On 21/07/2011 1:28 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 21/07/2011 12:43 PM, Rob wrote:
On 21/07/2011 12:38 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
Damn I missed the bit where Cadel actually got ahead of Voeckler on the
downhill during the last 10 or so kms.

He took a detour = I think it was that same blokes back yard again.

Hahahahah!! I see, Cadel must have gone straight ahead thru the car
port and thru the house whilst Voeckler had to tun around to get back on
track )

That wasn't a good reply. It was Voeckler who had the backyard tour.

Up to 100kph downhill, apparently !! Ffff^^^^^(*&^%%(kkkkk!!!!!

On another note, seems like Contador is trying to make up his 3mins or
so in the mountains and maybe, at the time trial. I can't see how he is
going to do it, really. I mean, he is coming back strong but it don't
seem to be gaining him any time at all. Who knows, maybe tonight might
be different, eh?

Still 3 mins seems a lot of time for a field of this caliber. Kinda
makes me wonder what would have gone down if Contador didn't have the
bad luck he's had at the start of he tour.

Look just how long Cadel has taken to claw back, just a little lost time.