Old July 23rd 15, 04:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

Default Bicycle DRLs - Actually reading the paper, actually looking at

On 23/07/2015 11:31 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:10:58 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

Sadly, as Mr Lieberman notes, not so much actual cutting.
That just never happens in real life.

For casual amusement, I suggest you read the Republican Party Platform
for 2015 (62 pages):
https://www.gop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2012GOPPlatform.pdf
Note that the terms "protect our rights to..." or just "protecting..."
is mentioned quite often. Protect from whom? Obviously, it is to
protect the voter from the government, of which the Republicans can
share an equal blame as the Democrats for creating situations that
require protection. On casual inspection, it would seem to be
organized much like a Mafia protection racket, where those that cause
the problem, and those that offer to solve it, are the same.
Incidentally, the last time we actually had a balanced federal budget
was under Eisenhower. The immediate result was near economic collapse
that was only solved by a major increase in government deficit
spending. The lesson was not lost on the government, which now
considers government debt and spending to be the solution to all
problems.

I assume that the Democratic Party Platform will be similar once
they're done copying the ideas and innovations of the Republicans and
3rd parties.

Gone antenna raising. More later, if I survive.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1..._Party_Reptile