Old November 8th 03, 11:56 PM
Tom Thompson

Default BiGHA Comments

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote in message
k.net...
NiCK wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote in message

NiCK wrote:

There has been alot of different speculations about the new BiGHA (And
yes, that is how you correctly type BiGHA), what is the big turnaround
on BiGHA? The pricetag? The history of BikeE? I think not. All minor
'irritations' that reroute the opinions of people new to the idea of
simply better technology being used efficiently on a practical way of
bettering bicycle tourists. What's wrong with reimproving something
that could use a more ideal purpose. Ideas are what create success.

Anyway, I'm just saying that BiGHA is doing something many dare not to
attempt, they are reintroducing success out of a newly formed toolbox
of ideas, 'because' it's possible...

Nicholas H

P.S.
Hello Lee@BiGHA, guess who ( : Hint: lots of email : )

So do you work for BiGHA's advertising agency [1], or are you just
trying to get a job there?

[1] The pretentious and atrocious writing style is (un)worthy of
advertising copywriter.

Tom Sherman - Curmudgeon

I'm just making a point based from my perceptions on BiGHA, even if a
disagreeance is enevitable. And also i'm not an 'advertising
copywriter.

-- NiCK

Have you paid the full $3000.00 price for a Bigha?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

“In the old days being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody’s crazy.”
Charles Manson

We've already been down this road.....