Old April 26th 04, 11:58 PM
Roger Zoul

Default So we bought the tandem

AustinMN wrote:
:: Roger Zoul wrote:
::: Claire Petersky wrote:
::: .
::::: o Our speed was totally kick ass. We were cruising along, at an
::::: effort that would have produced in our mutual estimations about 17
::::: mph in him and 15 in me, but I know we were going probably 22 at a
::::: minimum. We rode past a couple of This Is Your Speed signs
::::: (speeding along the lake is a real problem), and were at 17 mph
::::: on an uphill stretch, and 25 on a flat. Maybe we'll eventually
::::: buy a computer for it.
:::
::: Get a computer, cheapo!
::
:: even worse stuff snipped
::
:: Somehow, flaming Claire comes across to me a little bit like flaming
:: Mother Theresa. There's no reason to, and everybody knows only an
:: ignorant jackass would do it.

That's not a flame, it was suggestion, jackass!

::
:: Austin